Friday, May 8, 2009

Yeah ^^

I got 2nd place in my marching.
I think is quite good ady because we HIJAU damn lazy to practice 1... Compared to other house, HIJAU always the late go practice and earliest go home.
Not like MERAH. They thursday training till 9 oclock night. We juz practise till 6 30 leh. Quite impressed they so rajin.
Actually i thought UNGU gonna win the marching competition 1. Cuz their performance damn catchy and simple but beautiful. I vry like the I FEEL GOOD that dance. NICE
All went home today after Hari Sukan zzz... No one leave behind to clear things. So i just help them.
I never thought they used so many wooden sticks for khemah 250 batang. quite alot leh all so heavy summore.
This marching activity make me sacrifice alot leh my time, my homeworks, my chances to hang out with frens, my sleeping time also. Especially on Hari Sukan EVE and Hari Sukan. I no go for LM duty, never go out to MV with rong yao , no go Sunway with KAR YEW and i slept oni 3 hours on Hari Sukan Eve. And i kena Puan Chia scolded... She scolded me about why i so sanfu go do hard works.
But it was worth.
Almost no more plan for now. Quite free liao. After i finished all my projects and homeworks which i owed alot, i gonna slow my life down a little bit. Cuz i was buzy for almost 2 months for all those clubs, house and class activities. Time for relax liao till the next event comes...
Like BARNEY always says : " This is gonna be LEGENDARY ". Damn catchy de phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment