Thursday, May 7, 2009

esok hari sukan

榴莲 榴莲 榴莲刺死你
tomorrow is my house's big day. I think I gonna win the pembarisan...
This year done quite alot of things. Class's recycle campaign and my class won 3rd place. The LM anniversary done a success. And wish tomorrow's house pembarisan i will win too.
Before i joined the pembarisan team i always thought marching is for 2pid ppl who wan to be tan. Its so damn hot.
But now i finally know its quite fun. U wont know unless u experience it. I had experience it and i think this is gonna be my last time to join a marching team. i dont think i gonna any marching activity after i left my secondary school.
So its a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE.
Even though i really tan alot but i never regret about it.
So i just wish i will win the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment