Friday, March 13, 2009

Damn Dengue =.=

Hey guys, sorry for the late updates...
3 of us were busy preparing for our exams..

Damn!! I fking hate dengue...
Didn't go to school for the first day of exam...
then... went for 2 days again =.=
spotted a lot of red spots all over my hands & legs..
Mom brought me for a blood test at Assunta Hospital right after my Malay & Physics exam..

After waited for 1 hour ++++ finally the result came out...
The doctor told me I kena dengue lo... DAMN!!
Admitted straight away.. =.="
Had to stay in hospital for 2 very dull days... ( skipped maths & chemistry exam =) LOL )
1.6k for 2 days... WTF?? go rob bank lo..
FINALLY.... FREEDOM!!! Muahahahaha... Recovered. Can update blog ady ><
WenMin
, I will go for my add maths exam.. don worry hahaha....
Btw, drink more 100 plus if u kena dengue..
Sodium Chloride needed!!

p/s: Happy Birthday Zi Ling!! =)

WJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment